1) The site www.mania-actu.com may collect certain information concerning the user. The information collected is subject to a treatment designed to validate the input and avoid any form of spam. The data are intended to mania-actu.com website and can optionally be provided to third parties.
Accordance with the french law "Informatique et Libertés" of 6 January 1978 amended in 2004, you have a right to access and rectify information concerning you, that you can exercise by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of your data.
2) It is the user to ensure the confidentiality of any passwords used on the sites or services www.mania-actu.com. The website www.mania-actu.com has no password and can not be held responsible for any loss or improper use of this element. Furthermore, it is the user to report any unauthorized use of his account since they are known.
3) For the purpose of its activities and services, especially to facilitate their smooth operation, the website www.mania-actu.com uses a system of Cookies. These cookies may contain data relating to the identification and user navigation on the sites and services www.mania-actu.com.
In accordance with Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978, and in particular Article 32, it is specified the user of the site that may block or delete these Cookies.
Note: For the purposes of certain services, the activation of Cookies may be necessary.
4) The user agrees to not infringe the privacy, data security and means of identification.
5) Our website uses social plugins ("plugins") of the social network facebook.com that are managed by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). These plugins are identified by a logo Facebook or the word "Facebook Social Plugin".
We use only the identifier of Facebook without getting personal information.
6) Our website uses ManiaPlanet's and TrackMania Forever's WebServices of Nadeo, to link your ManiaPlanet's account and TrackMania Forever's account to your ManiaActu's account and then retrieve basic information.
7) In accordance with its legal obligations, the association Mania-Actu will provide all data required as part of legal proceedings (this includes data provided by users), and in particular the data necessary to complaint procedures in violation of rights of third parties.
In addition, the association Mania-Actu will provide all data necessary to protect its own interests.
8) All users that use the "My content" feature, that permit to write news, and publish streams accept the fact that Mania-Actu becomes the owner of all the content published by the user. Mania-Actu has the right to edit, or delete any content from "My content".