Due to a meeting between some players and some Nadeo members, we have decided to modify the previous systems for the maps and for the matchs.
It has been decided to take 3 maps from the actual mappack (the one used during the qualifications), 1 map from the old mappack (pack Nadeo used for the GamesCom) and one new map.
The new map should not contain checkpoints in order to not change the gameplay before the World Cup.
We apologize for all mappers who made some maps with checkpoints but you can edit the maps you send it to us with checkpoints to be respect the rules and removed CP from your maps and send it again.
This is the new criteria for the selection of the new map :
- Mode : Elite
- Mood : Day, Sunrise and Sunset are allowed
- Name : ESWC 2012 - Name of the map (without colors)
- Hexadecimal is forbidden.
You must send your maps to : firstname.lastname@example.org before Saturday 6th October at 23.59 CEST
This is the new format for the match which has been defined :
- Matchs will be played in BO3 with 9 points minimum.
- The maximum number of points should be 11 or 15 points (to be defined).
- The Grand Final won't be played in a double BO5 but in a double BO3 with an already BO3 won for the winner of the Winner Bracket
Don't forget the international tournament where you can find all informations on the following link : https://mania-actu.com/eng/articles/view/747
>> News Tools