This night during the Ubisoft conference at E3, a new TrackMania was announced: Trackmania Turbo. Trackmania seems to pass a new milestone this year !
Trackmania Turbo - Announcement trailer
A quick presentation was made on stage with a nice trailer as always and this is also the appearance of two new faces to present the game: François Alaux (creative director) and Tommy François (editorial vp).
What we know:
- For the first time available on Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC.
- Realease date : 27.11.2015
- Price: 35.99€
- 4 environements:
- Lagoon Rollercoaster: Defy gravity in a tropical paradise archipelago.
- International Stadium: Skills and precision are key to master this environment focused on performance.
- Canyon Drift: Drift your way through this North American grand valley.
- Dirty Valley: Jump through the hills in an immersive countryside setting.
- Double Driver "You don’t have to take on the Trackmania challenges alone. Team up with a friend and control one car with two controllers. Beware! Communicate and stay in sync or you’ll crash!"
- A Campaign "Test your skills, win medals, unlock up to 200 unique tracks in over 5 difficulty levels, and progress in worldwide rankings."
- A new map editor with a random generator. "Play with this intuitive toolbox to design your own crazy outlandish tracks or spice up your experience by generating random ones. Save and share your best tracks to challenge other players."
- Systemic music "In Trackmania the music is tied to your racing experience, your own skills create variations of intensity & dramatic drops. The music changes as you pass though checkpoints, trigger drifts or achieve jumps, making every race completely unique."
We will have more information with a new Hello Planet is coming this afternoon. You can also join the discussion on the maniaplanet forum: https://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=31203&start=0