Erratum : the 24 Hours will be played only on TrackMania United Forever version!
Comment from Garath : "Hey there, sorry for the misunderstandings, at first season 10 should have happened in 2011, the informations are not accurate now.
- The 24h will only happen on TMUF, I thought two years ago that we could manage to switch between Canyon and TMU, but it seems really hard to deal with both from admin's side and from players who don't own TM2 side; this would be a bit unfair.
- There will be 48 maps (7 on each environments, and 6 on a random environment, which will be Coast this season), played around 27' (if we are late on planning we adjust to 24-25').
- Don't hesitate to ask your questions on the french official forum linked by Zepset, I'll give the main informations in english."
Hey folks, get ready for the craziest TrackMania competition! Indeed, Garath and the TEP team is about to trigger the insane 24 Hours of TrackMania! This competition is as simple as fun, you and your team have to race during 24 hours without any pauses on 48 fun races!
This year, and to celebrate the 10th edition, Garath deceided to mix all the NADEO racing games, so you will have to play on TrackMania United Forever and both Valley and Canyon. This mean one thing : This will be total mayhem but totally awesome! So check out the rules, the dates and your team mates, and come to have fun!
- Rules: Just come and race at your best
- Dates: 13 September 20hCET to Saturday 14 September 20hCET
- To register: No registrations, bring your pad and break your fingers
There will be a Team ranking, hand made by Garath. So we, the Mania-Actu crew would like to thanks him a lot for his huge past and future work! Stay tuned here to get all information about the servers and the results!
>> News Tools