The combined Stadium Team Championship and Nations Cup tournaments hosted by et-generation.com are about to start again for the 9th and 8th time respectively making the tournaments the oldest in the game with both originating in 2006. As always, the organizers ask as a first step the community to send in their maps. As happened last season, the multilaps will once again make a return, however in smaller numbers this time.
The following rules apply when you send in your maps:
- Name your map: STC9/NC8 - "MapName"
- You can only send 2 of your own maps, and optionally 1 duomap.
- Normal maps should be 55-65 seconds in duration.
- Multilap maps should be either 2 or 3 laps and between (rougly) 70-80 seconds in duration.
- Maps should be appropriate for comptitive playing, meaning no bugs, glitches or cuts.
- Do not use excessive amounts of coppers on your map and do not flood it with redundant scenery.
- Maps need to be original and new. (don't use betatesters; don't upload them to public servers).
To send in your maps, use the map upload module on the ET Portal site and leave a comment as well as select the appropriate league you wish to submit a map to.
The deadline for sending in maps is September 22nd, and the first mappack will be out on September 23rd. Sign-up will open up soon, which you of course will find all about here on Mania-Actu.