The TmTournament is starting soon, and with already 87 teams having signed up to the tournament it's looking to be a great success once again.
To take the concept further, the people behind the event have decided to organize a video contest with the prize of becoming the official video editor for TmT 2012. To compete, create a video that explains when and where the groups will be announced. The winner will be decided by voting.
• Time: 25 seconds or more
• Style: The style of the video should be similar to the style of TmT. This means you can deviate a bit from our style as long the style is still corresponding with TmT.
• Information the video should contain:
- Date groups announcement: 20-07-2012 21:00 (CET)
- Location: tmtournament.com
• Upload the video on youtube and tm-tube. Add the following text in the description:
“This video is part of the TmTournament video contest. You can vote for this video and other videos from 16-07-2012 00:00 (CET) up to 17-07-2012 23:59 (CET). The winner will be announced 18-07-2012 21:00 (CET). To watch other videos and for more information go to: www.tmtournament.com”
• Send the links to: email@example.com. Add the following information:
- Title of the video
- Artist name (Nickname)
- Available time during TmT (for example: are you able to finish a video in the week we want to announce the streaming of the final)
Deadline: 15-07-2012 23:59 (CET)
Voting period: 16-07-2012 00:00 (CET) up to 17-07-2012 23:59 (CET)
Announcement winner: 18-07-2012 21:00 (CET)
Font: Swatch it
• Future videos are uploaded by tmtournament.
• TmTournament retains the right to cancel the contest, deviate from the results or to exclaim no winner, because of cheating (proxy servers), bad quality, etc.
• By sending the links to TmTournament you accept the terms.